Hazardous Area Auditing
Lithium Electrical are equipped to fulfil your requirements for auditing and review of hazardous area systems, drawing on comprehensive knowledge and experience auditing under the ISO9001 framework. Our team comprises of Victorian H-Class inspectors, licensed Queensland Hazardous Area Auditors and general EEHA inspectors.
H CLASS INSPECTOR
Lithium Electrical’s licensed H Class inspector can perform H-Class inspections of prescribed hazardous area works as required by the Victorian Electrical Safety (Installations) Regulations 2009.
QUEENSLAND HAZARDOUS AREA AUDITS
Lithium Electricals Licenced Queensland Hazardous Area Auditor can perform pre-energisation audits of your hazardous area installation as required by The Queensland Electrical Safety Regulation.
- Verification dossier and documentation
- Hazardous Area safety systems
- Conformity assessment documentation
- Suitability of the equipment for the area and environment
- Descriptive system documents for intrinsically safe systems
- Details of any relevant calculations; purging rates of instruments and analyser houses, etc.
- Your hazardous area system’s zone classification and required equipment protection levels (EPLs) for the location according to AS/NZS 60079.10.1 and AS/NZS 60079.10.2.
- Inspection/maintenance schedule
- Detailed documentation of maintenance schedule and repairs carried out on equipment plus required intervals of inspection